Warri and Kaduna refineries will be shut down and all cities that depends on the gas line for power will all be in total darkness like the creeks of the Niger Delta”
Fiery militant group in the Delta area of the country, the Niger Delta Avengers have mandated the Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government to, among other things, release Mr Nnamdi Kanu unconditionally or face it’s violent operations that will frustrate the government and eventually disintegrate Nigeria.
Spokesperson for the organisation, Col. Mudoch Agbinibo said that the group is making spirited efforts geared at frustrating the efforts of the Federal Government, and will continue its bombing operations, until it’s objectives are met.
The revelation, which was contained in a press release on its website, said that it will cripple all pipelines supplying petroleum products across the country to power electricity terminals, and render the country into darkeness; ‘Zero Chevron Operations’, is meant to destroy NNPC crude and gas pipelines feeding the Warri and Kaduna refineries respectively, including the gas line feeding the Lagos and Abuja electricity power supply.
“With this development the Warri and Kaduna refineries will be shut down and all cities that depends on the gas line for power will all be in total darkness like the creeks of the Niger Delta”.
It listed it’s demands as follows: . 1. Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.
2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.
3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.
4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.
5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the siting of the University.
6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing communities.
7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said.
8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.
9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.
10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this ultimatum, as their business interest in the country must be first target.
The militant group also threatened that, if the international oil companies and FG fail to meet their demands, they would move to the next option in their struggle, which will be to bomb international oil companies: “all oil facilities including their offshore platforms- Bonga Fpso, EA Field and their tank farms such as Bonny tank farm, Escravos tank farm and Forcados tank farm will be bombed”.
from Blogger http://bit.ly/1Tx5ISk