Meet Mizutani Masako, a 43-year-old woman who looks like a teenager. According to online sources, she spends a lot of money on maintaining her skin. She was born in 1968 and is 43-years-old. She has two children. She spends five hours a day taking care of her skin. She also has not had plastic surgery and is all natural. She is a housewife and has become the idol of middle-aged Japanese women. Ms Masako is a model for a women’s magazine in Japan. She also regularly posts tips on skin care products, clothing and other accessories.
Ms Masako has some tips to help women look younger:
- Tip 1 – Keep the body fit and thin by exercising regularly
- Tip 2 – Get enough sleep
- Tip 3 – Don’t smoke
- Tip 4 – Have a balanced diet and have 4 meals a day in small portions.
- Tip 5 – Drink lots of water and fluids as water wash away toxins.
- Tip 6 – Apply lighter make-up as one grows older.
- Tip 7 – Apply Vitamin E-based cream or lotions on the body to keep the skin soft.
- Tip 8 – Apply sunscreen if staying out in the sun.
- Tip 9 – Follow a cleaning, toning and moisturizing regime before going to bed.